Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank you!!!!

Do you remember when I asked for some guidance with my schooling? I just wanted to inform you that I am going to go all the way with my schooling. I have decided to actually try forensic science. It is my first love and although the schooling is going to be hard and I will probably be in school until I am 55, (I'm 47 now) it doesn't matter. I know the road will be hard and I will have to juggle work, schooling and life, but I firmly believe it will be well worth it. I am actually excited and am looking forward to the coming years. I am thanking all of you who gave me their opinions. It meant a lot and I now feel like there is nothing I can't do. I am excited again.


6 comments:

val said...

It's great to hear that you are doing something you really want, and are so excited about it. Life's for living.

What's the next step?

Anonymous said...

Way to go - and good luck!

guiding light81 said...

I think it's the right choice.We should all try to live out our dreams if we get the chance to do so!

aprilspring said...

First i have to go for my associate degree in criminal justice and then my bachelor's probalby in forensic science. Then I will have to go and get 24 hours of lab work. Most of this will be in science and I know I caN DO IT. I will have to study harder than most, because I am not that sciencitific, but it is something I really want to do.

val said...

Just make sure you leave some time for Vincent!

aprilspring said...

I will always have time for Vincent. Never fear..