Wednesday, May 13, 2009

some new frames.

These are the types of frames I like, the ones with vincent in them.... haha!!
I got my new classes for this symester. I have fundamentals of policing and religions around the world. Should be interesting. For the latter course, I have to pick a religion that is not my own and interview someone from that religion and visit their church. At first I thought, what did I get myself into, but then I remembered that my supervisor from work, his wife is a Jevoah Witness and I know she will let me interview her. She likes me.. (*big grin) So I should ace that course.,... Haha.
Enjoy!!!




7 comments:

BASRIC said...

Yes APRILSPRING does beautiful work

Anonymous said...

They're both lovely, but I think the first one is my fave.

aprilspring said...

Thank you, thank you...

PurpleVixen7 said...

Always pretty frames and pics from aprilspring!!Vincent looks great in any frame or pic.!!;)))

val said...

One thing we know he is NOT talking about the size of in the first picture...

aprilspring said...

He's telling the audience that Logan's is only so big. Haha! I hope I didn't offend any logan fans...

val said...

There are Logan fans? Wow!