Sunday, December 16, 2007

not too long b4 it's xmas.

Hello everyone:

It's been a week and I'm still sick. Blasted cold!! I am looking forward to xmas as it is my favorite time of year, despite all the rushing and commerialism. I'm slowly getting packed up and just as slowly moving in. I hope to be fully moved by the new year. 2007 went so well for me and I can only pray that 2008 will be even better.

I decided to include Kathryn in this creation and crap, I realized that I spelled her name wrong. Oh well.. such is life.. haha..


7 comments:

Jane said...

Doesn't matter, I hate being ill especially at Christmas, get better soon. Love your work.

val said...

Hooe you feel better soon.

I wish I had a prize for every time my fingers have hit the keys in the wrong order, and I didn't notice till it was too late.

Anonymous said...

Commiserations on still having the cold. Mine started last Thursday and is SO fond of me, it's not left yet.

I wouldn't have noticed Kate's name if you hadn't pointed it out ;0)

kris said...

hey, try taking some echinacea. it always helps our colds go away faster. you can get it just about anywhere too..

Anonymous said...

... ah, but I see sickness hasn't stifled your creativity

I wish you better

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Jane said...

Nothing really helps a cold go away, but a hot whiskey and honey might make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 Aprilspring

I hope you're on the road to recovery and I wish you a happy, healthy and laughter-filled new year

lotsa luv ann xxx