Monday, January 14, 2008

hello all


Hello fellow vincent fans:


I am back. I have moved completely and I now have internet service. The thing that sucks is I have to go with dial-up. I live too far away to get DSL, or satelite internet. I live off of a state route and we are kind of in a remote area. The businesses have been picking up, but I guess not enough people live where I do. I hate it. I want descent internet service, not stinking dial-up. Oh well enough of my complaining. I hope everyone else is doing great and I can't wait to hear from you all.

If I repeated any creation, please forgive me. I sometimes have trouble remembering which ones I have put on here....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - good to know all is well with you, even if Net access is slow (sometimes even with Broadband, I wonder what the hell is taking so long!). Lovely 'V-Creation' and don't worry about 'repeating' yourself. One can NEVER have too much Vincent.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were never too far away for satellite internet...."All you need is a clear view of the southern sky", according to the DirecTV lady!

Anyway, glad you are back. As Diane said, there can never be too much Vincent!

val said...

It's a lovely creation. Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. It sounds like the pits having dial up.

mary said...

Glad your settled and hope your over the cold. If you can use a cell phone maybe you can get an edge-card, its fast as dsl.

aprilspring said...

thaks mary. I will check my cell phone company. As for direct TV. I have direct TV and even they said that they don't have service in my area. You think I'm living in anartica or something. haha. I swear I live in PA. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for wanting fresh air and country living. haha

Jane said...

Shame about that Aprilspring,as dial-up is louzy when you want to do stuff like this, we were worried about being far from the exchange too, but managed to get our broadband. Glad to hear that you settled in, and love your work.