Friday, January 18, 2008

thanks...

I was watching a rerun of criminal intent and I saw that a new one will be on next week. It says it will be on Wed. at 9 pm. Did they go and change the day again? Or did I read it wrong? I am finally geting settled in. and my cat thinks he is king here and in my eyes, he is. Mikah was adopted a year ago and I adore him so much. Of course he has competition with Vincent. haha..

I live with my daughter and son-in-law and they have three dogs and a cat. Mikah doesn't mind the others. My cold is finally over and I thank you all who wished me well. I think I am making some new friends from this blog. Thanks again....



6 comments:

mary said...

NBC is using the USA CI shows to fill the air time they have. The shows are new to NBC but who cares its Vincent isn't it:) Glad to here your feeling better

Anonymous said...

I too am glad you are feeling better--take care! jean

Anonymous said...

I wish we were getting 'new' C.I. The writer's strike is putting the rest of S7 in jeopardy, although they do have 1 more (Vincent) episode in the can.

Lovely artwork, as always.

val said...

Ah, new Bobby would be a dream.

What do you mean, the cat THINKS he is king? He's a cat. Of course he's king!

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back and well and you haven't lost your creative touch...

good luck living with your family and animals

lotsa luv ann xxxx

bellygirl said...

hey glad to have you back and that you're feeling better:)

sorry about the sucky dial up. i have dealt w/ it for years and am soon to be rid of it.

lovely pics:)