Wednesday, February 6, 2008



tonight is the episode where Goren is under cover in a prison mental ward. One of my favorites so far. I have been having problems with my leg and the doctor's think it is my spine pinching a nerve. I am in so much pain lately. I had a MRI done today and it will probably be another week, before I know exactly what is going on. So I'm glad that this episode is on tonight. Something to look forward to.


I have a pet peeve. I drive home from work and drive a busy road, but I hate it when I look in the rear view mirror and see car lights that are very far away and then when I look again it's right behind me. Come on, I go the speed limit, it's 45 and I sometimes even drive at 50. How fast must they be going to be suddenly behind me? and then as soon as they can past, they fly past me like I am going super slow. Where are the cops then? If I would do that, I'd be pulled over.


Thanks for letting me vent. Miss you all, but I will try to et on more often.


Val, I have been checking you blog and again as usual I love you pics. Wth this dial-up, and this pain, it can be very hard to drop you a line.

5 comments:

kris said...

hey! sorry you're in pain, is it a sciatic nerve thing? hope you get it figured o/ soon:)

i regretfully missed last nights ep and i have been looking ofrward to it forever!!

val said...

So sorry about your pain. I hope you can get some relief soon.

Thanks for the domments about my blog. It's enough for me to know that people enjoy it. I know I do!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I had sciatica and the pain was unbelievable. It tooks months of acupuncture/physio to put it anywhere near right, so you have my heartfelt sympathies.

Beautiful collage of Vincent tho'.

Anonymous said...

sorry you're poorly... a pinched nerve is no joke!

the wallpaper is brilliant

I wish you better and hope you have a great weekend

aprilspring said...

Yea, it's my sciatic nerve. It is so painfull, it brings tears to my eyes. the only thing that helps is if I lay down. the doc finally gave me pills that help, but it don't get rid of it completely. thanks for the concerns.