Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vincent:
I just want to say Congratulations on your new baby. I wish you all the happiness and health for you and your family. If you ever read this, just know the we your fans love you and you are in our thoughts always.
Your fan always,
April



That was my message to Vincent, not that he would ever read this blog. I thought I would send out a congratulations anyway. Val, again I say thanks for your pics. I used one for this design I made. I hope you don't mind. I did give you credit. If you would rather I take it down, I will.

5 comments:

val said...

The pictures are for sharing, Aprilspring. It's the troll who sells them on Ebay when they are freely available on our blogs that gets to me.

Anonymous said...

What lovely sentiments April - and so say all of us! Welcome to the world Baby D'Onofrio, may all your troubles be small ones.

Jane said...

Nice art, April.

aprilspring said...

Are these people (Ivan & tojagal) getting bad messages or is it spam?

Jane said...

Not sure, some blogs have come out as harmful to your computer due to malware or something-bloggers got a bug in its system today I think.