Monday, August 25, 2008

framed

I don't want to give any spoilers away, but this show, in my opinion was one of the best. I felt so sad for Goren. Everything that had meant anything to him was taken away. Deep down, we all knew Bobby had feelings for his brother and it showed. I have a sister that has walked down the wrong path, and I don't associate with her anymore, but if something had happened to her, I would still be upset. Maybe this show was kind of a wake-up call for me. I guess I should just forgive, before it becomes too late.
School has been going good and so has my job. I am now in the HR position and it doesn't really seem that bad. Paperwork, and lots of it, but then again I Love papaerwork. It is one of my strong things.....


5 comments:

val said...

I agree, it was a great episode.

I have a sister I no longer have anything to do with, but I couldn't care less what happens to her. She has divorced herself from the family and good riddance. It may seem harsh, but her evil can't be undone.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't seen it properly (tomorrow I hope), but no matter that Bobby's brother was a worthless piece of crap, he was still 'family' and poor Bobby had so little to hold onto in that regard.

Music Wench said...

Great episode all around. I wasn't really fond of Frank but I hurt for Bobby. He still loved his brother despite everything. Kind of like he loved his mom despite her being, well, self-centered and hurtful to him.

Glad things are going well for you at work. :-)

mary said...

Fantastic show and glad you are liking your job!

Anonymous said...

I thought that the most thought-provoking and insightful question asked by the marvelous actor John Glover(Declan) to his protege and surrogate son,Bobby Goren, was when he told him during their last interrogation about his killing Nicole.

Iromically, he used the same description about Nicole that Bobby's serial killer father use in describing Bobby's mom, when he said that Nicole had raised her "big doe eyes on him" and asked him to tell Bobby that he was hte only man she had ever loved.

Then Declan asked Bobby which of the two deaths he mourned more,"Frank or Nicole's"

You could see in his eyes that Bobby was afraid to answer--- it seemed clear to me that he was feeling the loss of Nicole far more deeply than his own brother and the knowlege haunted him.(Xeresa)