Monday, August 4, 2008

The man is hot

Have you noticed that Goren hasn't been wearing his suit and tie lately? I wonder why. He also is quite scruffy lately too. Not that I'm complaining, but I do like the clean shaven look. I hope they answer these questions....
I have finished Eternally Yours and I will get to posting the final chapters.
I even started another one called The Underworld. I really hoped you are enjoying them...
Sorry no pic. My stupid PC is acting stupider. (Is that even a word?) haha..

5 comments:

mary said...

I like the scruffy look the best!

Gojeffie said...

I like the scruffy look too! I think the beard is kinda cute. I love the casual look much better than the suit right now because the suits they dress him in seem to make him look heavier. I think they need to work on his hair cut tho. It looks much better longer and combed front (not back like in 'Want'). So his hair looks better now than when they went so short. I really loved the way his hair looked the first and second season.

Anonymous said...

Scruff on Vincent is FINE by me, although he looks devine in a suit too. I love the length of his hair now - all those sweet soft slivery curls - and will personally break the fingers of any barber who attempts to get near them ;0)

val said...

I like the scruff. I like the earlier clothes horse look. I want to have sex with him.

little bird said...

They're trying to show him gradually going insane. He's becoming less predictable, less professional, neat.

I like the wild look on him though :)

heh one of my friends looks like Vincent D'onofrio, unfortunately he's friends with my x, so SOL their lol