Friday, April 3, 2009

April 19th not too far away....

Soon it will be April 19th and we will have our LOCI fix. I do not know which team is first. I hear it is goren and eames and then I see the ads and it looks like it is the other two, either way, it will be a great day. That day is also Earth Day, at least for the USA it is, and my job will be having a booth at a local earthday fair and my sister who I haven't seen in over twenty years will be there, so I am so excited and then that night is LOCI. Woooooo, I'm not sure I can handle all this excitement. haha!! I want my Bobby.............


3 comments:

PurpleVixen7 said...

YES..Bobbyyy..I can't wait..I'm just sooo exited!!;)

Anonymous said...

It's Goren and Eames first (naturally), unless USA change their minds (again!). Bizarrely, they're showing an episode they filmed this year first, rather than one of the 4 they filmed last year. Then again, 'Amends' wasn't the first episode they filmed of Season 8 either!

val said...

Still, every day will seem like a year.