Tuesday, April 7, 2009

together

I wrote a little story, but I must warn you it is about sex, so if it does offend you, please do not read. I also change the content of my blog to adult, because of this:
Let's see if you can guess who the blond is?
Title: Together
Character: Robert Goren and mystery girl
Author: aprilspring
Rating: Very Mature; some naughty words and suggestions
Disclaimer: I did not create LOCI or the characters, but the idea is all mine.
This came to me while I was at work. Can you guess who the blonde is?
Never in a million years did Robert goren ever imagine it would be like this. He dreamt and he rolled the thoughts inside his head, but nothing ever came close to the passion he was feeling right now.
Her thin petite body was taking him all the way. she was on top and her blonde hair brushed slightly against his chest, as her passion was escalating. He could smell her scent as she rode him. She was so tight and she could do things to him that drove him so close to the edge.
"Oooooo, Bobby. You are so big!" she murmured in his ear.
"Should I stop?"
"Never!"She grabbed his head and kissed him so fiercely that it nearly knocked the wind out of him. Swirling her tongue in his mouth, she pulled him over, so he was on top.
"I'll hurt you!"
"fuck me, nowww!" She screamed wanting him to release her passion.
Bobby was going to take it slow, torture her like she has tortured him all these years. They played this cat and mouse game and he was through with the games. Goren steady himself over her and slid his penis in and out of her so slowly, she thought she would lose her mind.
Thrashing her head from side to side, she grabbed his shoulders in hopes she could get him to go faster. She was so close to the edge and he could feel her climax building. He could not fight it anymore as the passion build up insdie of him.
****
He laid next to her, making smiley faces on her belly. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Bobby went to kiss her, but she pulled away.
"Bobby, you know come morning, it's back to the game we play. Can't have people talking now, can we, Bobby? I don't hink anyone would understand."
Goren loved the way she said his name, how it flowed from her lips, anytime she called him Bobby. Lying on his side, he watched her get dress and she blew him one final kiss before heading out the door.
Bobby lay in bed alone once again and it killed him. Why won't she stay all night, nobody had to know? It would be their dirty little secret. Goren sighed out loud and rolled over, forcing himself to close his eyes and go to sleep. At least in his dreams, she never leaves......

7 comments:

guiding light81 said...

No comment about that!
Lucky Nicole...

val said...

Well, it's me, obviously. I dyed my hair specially.

aprilspring said...

I left it so everyone could put in who they wanted it to be, but I was really thinking of Nicole Wallace when I wrote it..Good guess guilding light 81

Anonymous said...

OK, so who put the camera in my bedroom?! ;0)

BASRIC said...

Loved it on LJ still do--please not Nicole . I read in one fan fic Bobby once thought if he and NICOLE HAD MET BEFORE HE'D BECOME A COP AND PAIRED UP THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN UNSTOPPABLE. I BELIEVE THAT.

THAT WOULD BREAK MY HEART BECAUSE SHE WAS A STONE COLD KILLER

Tricia972 said...

WOW! I LOVED your story! I vote for Alex though, sorry LOL.

aprilspring said...

I am really not a shipper of alex and bobby or even Bobby and nicole, but I thought it was interesting. they do have a chemistry one has to admit, but I didn't make it so it really was her. It is for your imagination. We all know Bobby would never really get with her. Besides, it really was me. haha!!

I am glad you like it though, thanks.