Monday, April 13, 2009

Underworld: chapter three

title: Underworld
Characters: Goren & Eames
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters of LOCI, but this idea is mine. I take a murder and work it like the show. This is not a shipper story, so please forgive me. I hope you will enjoy it...


Chapter Three
Goren woke the next day frustrated and agitated. He could not figure out what was wrong with Eames and the thoughts left him with a restless night. Sighing heavily, he crawled out of bed and to the shower. He let the water cascade over his naked body, but it did nothing to sooth his mind. Sighing again, he shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. Walking naked to his bedroom, he allowed the water to drip off of him, all the while wondering if it was something he did to make Eames so mad....

******

The moment Goren made his way to his desk, the captain motioned for him to come and see him. Another series of sighs as Goren walked reluctantly to Ross' office.

"You wanted to see me?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"Yes, Eames won't be in today."

Goren looed at Ross shocked. "She never takes off work."

"Well she did today." A pause. "Did you get anywhere with that murder in the park?"

"No, sir." Goren opened his mouth to tell the captain something but shut it real quickly.

"You have no theories?"

"Oh, I have theories, but if I tell you, you'd have me locked up." Goren gave Ross a grin and walked out of the room.

*****In the morgue:


"I told you yesterday, Goren, that the body is not here." Someone, outside the morgue office door, heard.

"And I said a body just doesn't walk out on its own!" Goren was holding his own with the ME.

The stranger, who was evedropping, smiled as he walked away making his way to the elevator.

"Listen Goren." The ME spoke softer. "I've checked surveillance and I saw her walked out on her own. someone must have made a mistake.

"Goren shook his head, "No! Travis took a liver temp. For Christ's sake, her neck was broken! And she had no blood!"

Maddie shoved a tape into his hands, "Here, look for yourself. I know what I saw!"

Goren took the tape and stormed out of the office towards the elevator. Things were getting stranger and it started to look like his one theory was panning out. He did not like the looks of things. Vampires don't exist, or do they? He thought to himself. There has to be a logical explanation. I have to find Eames.

4 comments:

Tricia972 said...

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but did I miss chapters one and two somewhere?

aprilspring said...

It is not stupid, but yes, you did miss one and two. Check my back logs. They are there somewhere. chapter four will be up in a few days...

val said...

This is going in directions I really did not expect.

I think you need to start writing for LOCI.

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy it's not 'shippy'....I don't think Alex could turn Bobby on if he had a switch marked 'On' ;0)