Friday, November 23, 2007

another day in paradise

Today was another day of CI. I'm always in heaven when they have marathons. Today is black friday and I can't believe that at midnight I went to the malls to go shopping. I didn't get home until 4 in the morning, but at least I did most of my xmas shopping. I only have 2 left and both are guys. My brother & my son-in-law. I hate shopping for men. I never know what to get them. It is so nice to be almost finished when I didn't even think I would have any money to get anything, but it always seems that something comes up at the last minute. Thank you, Lord.

Enjoy the latest below. I love making them. Help! Does anyone have a close-up photo of his badge? I would like it so I can make another. Thanks ahead of time...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, so that's where I left my shoes and pearls... LOL

you are very very good at this; sadly creativity is not my forte, so I'll sit back and enjoy yours

I've done my Chanukah shopping and I bought my daughter's SO a board game. Have you heard of Apples to Apples. We play the U.S. version when I'm with my son in Israel because his wife is a N/Yorker. I found a British Isles version on line.

I tend to stick to music or dvd's or books for the guys... just a suggestion!

Anonymous said...

WOW - this looks wonderful (as always!)

val said...

There's always a new treat over here.

aprilspring said...

thanks for the suggestion. I just may have to stick with books or dvd's. It always seems like that is all I ever get them. haha..

Thanks for the lovely comments about my fan art. I am in need of a pic of Bobby's badge for some art I am thinking about doing. I would really appreciate it..

kris said...

gorgeous as usual! dvds and books are a good idea, also gift cards.

ann-we play apples to apples!!