Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beautiful


I am so sorry for not being here. I've been working and today is my day off, but I feel so tire. It seems like I am not getting enough sleep. I usually suffer from insomina, but I think it is finally having its toll on me. I still have trouble going to sleep, but now it seems I can't wake up. I use to go to bed late and wake early with only about 5-6 hours of sleep. but the last few weeks it has change. I am menopausal (10 years now) so maybe that has come to an end or maybe it never ends. haha, such is life..




Well anyway, here is some more eye candy that is called beautiful....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're singing my song honey. My 'personal thermostat' is completely haywire at the moment, so I'm flinging the bed clothes off one minute then dragging 'em back on again 5 minutes later, and it's ruining my sleep. If Vincent wants to make me sweat, bring it on, but this is horrible....!

Your latest artwork would make a beautiful Christmas card :0)

Anonymous said...

the picture is terrific; looks like a book cover

my sleep pattern is terrible
and I'm permanently tired...
I started the menopause 10 yrs
ago and I wish I started the HRT
from the outset; once I took it
I felt wonderful, but due to other
health issues I had to go off it;
thankfully I've been okay though