Friday, November 9, 2007

Hello everybody:

I have great news. I was looking at this house, well we put a bid on it and got the house. Now we are going to have to move. yea!! But at least the house is ours. Below is my newest creation. I looked on Tv for CI reruns and there wasn't any on until Sat. Boo hOO I told my boyfriend that now I didn't have reason to live since CI wasn't on..; I was only kidding. Vincent is my reason to live. He just gave me a dirty look. He just doesn't understand that my heart is with Vincent.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is seriously good...
ab brill

good luck with the move;
I'm plucking up the courage
to do the same.... hmmmm!

mary said...

Congrats on the house! Moving can be so fun, a fresh start, a new beginning. Oops didn't mean to sound so much like a Hallmark card but I love to move almost as much as I love being settled in:)

kris said...

hey congrats! i am trying to do the opposite, i am tired of owning and want to rent again;)

lovely tag, looks like he is all wrapped up and ready to be shipped to us, me 1st!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw, can I have him under my Christmas tree please (or anywhere else for that matter!)

Wonderful news on the house, and good job on the VDO eye candy. Love it!

val said...

Vincent tied up with little bows - hey, just Vincent tied up!

Enjoy the new hosue.

val said...

Or even the house.

Anonymous said...

Hey April, I read your blog but haven't posted before. Checked your profile and it turns out that I am also 46 and a big VDO fan. I grew up in Pittsburgh. If you don't mind, where in PA are you? I travel there from time to time to visit family. (I almost wrote "former family members" - geez, what kind of Freudian slip is THAT???)

aprilspring said...

I live in Lebanon, PA. It's near Hershey and Harrisburg.

I'm glad you all like my tags. I enjoy making them.

Thanks again for being so supportive..