Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaacccccccck!!

Hey I'm back from California. I came back yesterday and what did I see up in the air? Snow!! Yuk!! I beg the stewardess to turn the plane around and take me back. haha!! but they only laughed. It was nice. I went to my daughter's 15th birthday party and she looked so much like a princess. I'll have pics later and post them so you all can see. But I guess it is good to be home, but I would have like it better with out that blasted white stuff. I really hate snow. It's good we didn't get that much.

So how has everyone been? I hope you are all doing very well. Below is my newest creation. Enjoy!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home...

I kinda imagine rose petals strewn over the bed... mmmmmm

If it's not being too personal, tell me how many children do you have?

val said...

Hello! Glad you had a good trip. At least snow means that the globe isn't totally overheated yet.

kris said...

hey glad you had a good trip! can't wait to see your pics:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - we had snow on Sunday, which for my part of the UK, is very unusual, especially at this time of year.

Fabulous way to announce you're back with a glorious new piece of Vincent-artwork.

mary said...

Good to have ya back. Glad your trip went well. Florida is HOT so I miss snow right now. Seems to be "right" to be cold this time of year:)