Saturday, November 10, 2007


Well thank you for all the kind words. I believe I am meeting some great friends as well as Vincent fans.. This will be my last post until Nov 18th. I will be going to San Diego, Ca for a vacation to visit my other kids. I'm real excited and can't wait to see them. When I get back I will making some new tags of our beloved.. of course... chow see ya soon..





















































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

aprilspring said...

so sorry about that long empty space. I have no idea how that got there, but oh well haha

Anonymous said...

have a great time...
see ya when ya get back