Monday, May 5, 2008

chapter four



again so sorry for the repeats. As soon as I find my disc of PSP, I will get it fix, so I can create again. Here's chapter four....

Chapter four

Interrogation Room

She sat there waiting for the partners to enter the rom. There were so many thoughts rushing through her head, but none were memories of the night before. With tears in her eyes, she tried so hard to remember and wondered if she ever would, unaware that through the mirror glass, she was being observed.

Bobby and Alex entered the room, where Ariana was being watched. The captain looked at them.

"So, does she remember anything about last night?" He questioned them.

"No," answered Eames. "Bobby seems to think she's innocent."

"Am I guessing that you do not share his opinion?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure any more, sir."

"Wll," he paused, "let's get to questioning her until she confesses or send her to Ryker's until youhave more than enough evidence against her." The captain left the room so the two could establish their next move.

"Sending her to Ryker is going to kill her," Bobby finally said, while waching Ariana.

"Bobby, you heard the captain."

"I know what I heard, but he's already signing her death certificate." Goren turned his head to look at Eames. "I know she looks guilty, but I just know she's innocent. I just need time to prove it."

"I don't know how much time they are going to give you." Eames answered. "We really are going to have our work cut out for us this time."

Goren nodded his agreement to what Alex had said. Picking up his notebook he headed to where Ariana was waiting.

As he walked into the room, she quickly pushed a tear away and Goren pretended he did not see as he sat acrss from her.

Folding his hands together, he said, "so can you remember anythig sice we last talked?"

Unable to hide the tears now, she shook her head.

"If you want me to help you, I really need something, anything." he tried to plead with her.

Lips trembling, she tried to speak, "all I can remember is I was having drinks with a friend."

"Friends? That's a start. A name would be even better." Bobby said pulling out his pen.

"Sylvia. Sylvia Pearson. We went to-to Jack's Party Gril in-in." Her mind went blank trying to remember where it was.

"Isn't that by the pier?" questioned Eames as she walked through the door.

Ariana nodded, "yes. I think so."

"You been?" Goren asked Alex smiling. He couldn't remember her having much of a social life.

"My sister ha her birthday party there last year," Eames pulled out a chair. "Is there anything else you can remember?" She asked bringing the conversation back to the suspect/victim.

Ariana shook her head.

"at least we got a name." Bobby said feeling a little more encouraged. He got up and looked at the girl sitting there, obviously scared half to death, but it was Alex who spoke first.

"Don't worry, you wll go back down to booking where you will sit in a holding cell until we can locate your friend and check Jack's." She also got up to leave.

An officer stood at the door to get Ariana and take her back to booking.

chapter five coming soon.....

I need a title for this story and I haven't come up with one yet. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

mary said...

no suggestions but keep it coming, story's good!

Anonymous said...

I love that Vincent is such an inspiration to so many. I'm sure he'd be very proud that he gets our creative juices flowing...among others!

val said...

How about something like "Proven Innocent"?