Friday, May 9, 2008

essence of sex--y

I think the pic above is just the sexiest pic of vincent:
and the one below shows his sexiness now. (*takes a deep breath)



Today I am going to chat about;
What is it I like about Vincent D'Onofrio?
Some of you may agree and some may not......
His curly salt and pepper hair
His brown eyes
His smile
The way he cocks his head
His big hands
His big feet (size 13 shoe, *I heard)
His height (6'4")
His broad shoulders
The power he seems to have when he walks into a room
His voice
His mannerisms
The power he has over me
He's a family man
That I think he's sexy
His butt
His groin (WOW!)
The way he seems to be a gentle man
And the way he is a gentleman
The faact that he believes in what he believes in
His passion
His acting
The way he speaks
His teeth (then and now)
Oh and that tongue
His eyes and the way they look at you (or seem to)
How I want him
He just looks good
and the shape of his lips.
I know there is so much more to like or even love about this man, but these are a few of my favorites things. Need I go on....................?
chapter five will be done soon, so please be patient.
Val, I love your title. "Proven innocent? was that it?

3 comments:

val said...

It was indeed. And I love your poem/list which says just how I feel about him, too.

Anonymous said...

Here, here!

Anonymous said...

You said it all,He brougth the S in sexy!!