Saturday, May 3, 2008

fanfiction chapter 1 & 2

I have been having trouble with my PSP, so I won't have any new pics for you, but I have been trying my hand at fan fiction. I've started a stor that I hope you will like. Please be kind with your comments. I am not very good at this. I do like where my story is going. It is for your enjoyment, so enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the law & Order: criminal Intent characters, but I do thank you Dick Wolf and to all the writers from the show for giving us something to work with. and I also thank the actors, especially Vincent D'Onofrio for making your character believable...

Chapter 1:
February 29, 2008
She woke up suddenly. Not knowing why, she felt terrified. Her body felt like it had been beaten within an inch of her life. She was on the floor and tried to get up. Her hand touched something wet and sticky.
She tried to get her bearings as she stood up. Her knees shook so hard that her balance was shaky. Feeling her way, she soon found a light switch. Turning it on, the light looded the room and with it, came the horrors of the night.
There was blood everywhere. Although some was hers, most belonged to a dead corpse lying on the bed with a knife in his chest. She looked at her self and realized she was cover in both of their blood. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to remember meeting the guy, let alone killing hm.
Rap, rap, rap! A loud bang on the front door snapped her back to relity. She tried to move to open the door, but could only stare at it. Suddenly the door burst open and as she looked at two officers, her world began to spin just before it came crashing down.
chapter two:
St. Joseph Hospital
(not sure if there is a St. Joseph hospital in NYC, so forgive , if there isn't)
When she came to, se found herself handcuffed to a hospital bed. A woman with blue eyes was looking at her. "Bobby!" she called to someone who was standing inthe hallway, "She's awake."
When Bobby walked into the room, he filled the doorway with his frame. He looked at her quietly. which only caused her to fear him, as her amber eyes filled with tears.
"Hello there," he finally said to her, "I'm detective Goren and this is my partner, Eames. Do you remember what happened?"
She shook her head, as tears fell freely down her face. "I-I don't know."
Goren never stopped watching her as he pulled a chair over, so he could sit down, "Can you at least tell me your name?" He thought it would be better to ask her something she should know.
"A-Ariana," she answered a little shocked she even knew that. It seemed the last few hours had been erased from her memory. Looking at herhandcuffs, she mumbled, "why am I tied up?"
"You are not tied up," Eames answered, sounding quite upset. "You are handcuffed to the bed, because you are the prime suspect in a murder!" Eames then got her coat, "You finished this Bobby! I'm about to say something that I might regret!" Alex needed to get away and clear her head.
Goren only sat staring at Eames. When Alex had at last left th room, Bobby turned his attention back to Ariana. "You have t forgive Alex," Bobby said, giving some explanation of Alex's sudden outburst. "The murdered victim was one of our own and all the evidence we have so far lead to you, so you must understndf why she is so upset," Bobby started to write in his leather notebook.
Ariana listened to the detective, "But-but, I-I-I c-c-couldn't have done it," she stammered.
"Why not?" Bobby questioned her. "Tell me why I should believe you? Give me something to work with."
"Because that's not my nature," was all she could think of to say. She remembered her blood was mingled with the victim's and her memory was gone. What more evidence did they need to lock her away for a long time? "You just have to believe me," she pleaded.
Goren wanted to believe her. He sat ther watching her with those brown eyes of his. Showing her no expression, he put his leather notebook away and stared at her again.
SAY SOMETHIG, YOU IDIOT!! Ariana's brain yelled inside her head. She wanted him to stop staring at her.
"Can you tell me anything you remember, like who he was or how did you get into his apartment?"
Ariana shook her head no, "I can't reember anything."
"His name is George Wittman and he's an officer from the 407 princt," Bobby hoped by saying his name, it might triggered some memory.
It was Ariana's turn to stare. "I hope I can get my memory back,"
"Well, maybe it will come back to you soon," he answered her, writing in his book again.
Goren stood up to leave. "You're not going to leave me here, are you?" She asked jiggling the handcuff.
"I wouldn't worry. You won't be alone," he smiled at her. "An officer will be stationed in fornt of your door and as soon as the doctor releases you, we will meet again." Bobby gave her one last look as he walked into the hallway to look for his partner.
He stopped briefly to write what he observed. He wrote down all her bruises and where they were located. He hadcounted six of them and those were the ones he could see. How many more were hidden, he thought. There was no way this petite girl could have killed Officer Wittman, but he ws part of their family, and he had t find who the real killer was.
***That was chapter 1 & 2. I will have another soon....
Enjoy.....

4 comments:

val said...

Gosh, a real crime story. most seem to be romances in bloom.

Or maybe theat;s where this will go..?

val said...

or even "that's"

mary said...

Good so far! Hope val right and thats where we are going:0

Anonymous said...

I was hooked from the time Bobby filled the doorway!! I could see it all.