Monday, October 22, 2007

any friends out there


I don't know if anyone will ever see this blog, but I hope I will find many friends with the same interests, perferrably Vincent D'Onofrio. I guess I am bored today and I am just playing with this new blog.


I just want to say congratulations to vincent and Carin on the soon-to-be new baby. I wish them all the best, even though it breaks my heart. I can't help it, he's so adorable. But at least he's happy and that makes me happy!!


Here's another photo, enjoy:
I wish I can figure out how to get that photo to the bottom of my blog. Any help out there?


4 comments:

Gojeffie said...

I'm one who saw your blog. I'm just starting to figure out how to set up my blog, so you got further than me. But I love everything Vincent D'Onofrio! I actually love the idea of his having another baby! Perhaps he's one of the few who can make a go of being married. I think that makes him much more interesting. I liked the breakup but he needed a bigger part. The only movie I really didn't like him in was Chelsea Walls (is that the right title?). It wasn't his acting that was bad (another small part), but I found the movie to be totally boring. I found myself fast forwarding thru it finally just to see the few scenes he was in. I haven't figured out exactly why I find him so attractive, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. He has the sexiest eyes (and nose and mouth, oh and eyebrows and hands ...)! But that's not all of it. He has a magnetism about him that goes deeper then just looks. Whatever it is, I am so glad he has made himself available to us thru his films and tv.

val said...

Some more people will find you now you've made the Google ALerts for VDO. There are a lot of us out there.

aprilspring said...

oh I have to agree with you 100%. Like I said, as long as he is happy, it makes me happy. I have no idea what it is I see in him, but the man is amazing. I loved most of his films, especially the ones where he is in it alot. haha. Of course.

Hey Thanks everyone. There are others who adored Vincent too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for backtracking on your blogs, just found them - from a
google alert.
You are one very busy lady from your 10/27 blog. (I already replied there.) I'm semi-retired with a grown daughter and 2 very spoiled kitties! I don't know how you do it all but God bless you.
Keep up the blogging!