Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Here is a brand-new tag I just made of Vincent. With such inspiration, I just love to make them. The man is beautiful and he probably doesn't even know it. If you look at some of the others I have made you can see which pics are my favorites. If any of the pics are yours and you want credit, just let me know and I will give you credit.

Only one more day until the new CI is on. I can't wait.

I just saw an article that says Elias D'Onofrio is 10 years old and another one says he is 7 years old. Which one is true? Sometimes I just wish these people would get their facts straight. I also read an article and I wish I knew where it was, that vincent has another sister (I can't remember her name) and he was going into business with a new restaurant. I can only remember reading his sister's name was Elizabeth. Is there another vincent D'Onofrio? These things can get so confusing...

8 comments:

val said...

Elias is coming up to 8. The other sister's name I forget, I will see if I can find it.

aprilspring said...

So he does have more than one sister. I've only ever heard of Elizabeth. Thanks..

val said...

Just looked it up on TheReel - Toni Jorgensen is the other sister's name.

ann said...

I also think he may have lost
a sister too... not 100% sure

nice pic :>)

Anonymous said...

He was an step-sister: Connie

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, it was his step-sister who passed away.

Anonymous said...

OH! and meant to say, I love 'Autumn-Bobby'! I also love him in Spring, Summer and Winter of course ;0)

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.