Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hello


So sorry for not blogging the last two days. I was working and I was so tired. Today I have to go to a luncheon for a fellow employee. He got employee of the year for disable people and today is the ceramony. So a few of the management is going to support him. We are really proud of him.


Nothing else much is happening on my end. I'm looking to buy a house with my daughter and son-in-law. We get along great, so I know it won't be any problems. No grandkids yet from her. We found one that is close to her job, but further from mine. I will see how that works out..


Chat with you all soon

2 comments:

val said...

House-hunting. I've avoided it for the last 30 years, while all around me have been trading up. But then I have great neighbours.

Hope the luncheon went well. I miss the disabled children I used to work with. I maybe getting a new girl in my class who's in a wheelchair, seems a real sweetie.

ann said...

I'm on the verge of househunting...
my nest is empty

great pic of our hero, thanks