Tuesday, October 23, 2007




I just got off of work at 9 pm and my thoughts were on Vincent D'Onofrio. I can't seem to get enough of that guy. I especially love the law & Order: criminal Intent. Heck, when it was first on, I wouldn't even watch it because I thought it was lame and then one day years later, I happened to stop while it was on and Bobby Goren caught my eye. The way he would question the criminals and make them confess. I have been a fan ever since.




I never even realized that I had a few of vincent's movies in my collection. Imagine how excited I was. I have seen a few and I must admit that I like most of them. I think the one I didn't enjoyu the most was the break-up. Don't know why, but I really didn't care for it.




Well, I will go, so as not to bore someone to death.

2 comments:

val said...

It wasn't a very good film, so I suppose that's why!

He has made some wonderful films - things like The Whole Wide World, Steal This Movie, The Velocity of Gary and Happy Accidents are great, but my two favourites are Good Luck and Guy.

Drop by my blog if you want to drool over lots of pictures of the lovely man, and link up with others who have Vincent blogs.

aprilspring said...

I have seen the whole wide world, happy accidents, steal this movie, velocity of gary, but I am going to have look for good luck and guy.

I have dropped by your blog often, but I love to drool over your pics. they are gerat.. I am thanking you personally...