Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

Today is Friday, in case no one knew that. haha. I saw the new Criminal Intent last night and I thought it was okay. Not much of a chris Noth fan, (sorry Chris), I am more of a Vincent D'Onofrio (I can't help it), but I watched it just to support the show. Now I can't wait until next week. I think it's on tonight, hopefully, (I need my Bobby fix)

It's rainging and I just LOVE the rain, but the temp. is barely 50 degrees. Can't wait til Nov. I'm going to San Diego, CA to visit with my kids. Haven't seen them in over a year, so I am excited.

There won't be a pic today. My PC is acting dumb again, so please forgive me. Chat soon

4 comments:

val said...

Most Vincent Vixens feel the same way - support Noth to ensure the show carries on.

Come over and join the rest of us. Just click on my name and whole worlds of new Vincent blogdom will open to you. Eliza, Diane, Tess, we are just a few of the Vincent lovers who post about him obsessively.

aprilspring said...

thanks alot. I have been to yours, but I will check out the others..

Jane said...

Hi aprilspring! While Vincent is always First for me, I thought the Noth episode was pretty good, and I'll continue to support both casts.

You have a wonderful site here. Welcome to blogland :)

aprilspring said...

Thank you, Tess. I now feel like I have many friends. Thanks again..