Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EY-Chapter four

Here is chapter four:
Remember you can go here and read it too:
I hope you are enjoying. It seems only a handful are commenting. It helps me if I know if you like it or not.
I like writing, but I need to know what you people like to read and maybe I can start to write what you like to read.

Chapter Four:

The duo walked through the front door of forensics. They looked around for Benji, but couldn't find her. Alex saw her partner, Joey and asked him where she could be.

"She went into the back to get those reports of that girl who was killed by the fish line killer." Joey told Eames.

"fish line killer? Did he do this before?" She questioned him some more.

"Did who do what before?" Benji came back into the room and only heard half of what Alex had said.

"Joey called ariana's killer, the fish line killer."

"Joey!" Benji scolded him. "You have got to keep your little pet names to yourself." Then to Alex she said, "he makes names up, so he can identify certain suspects."

"I-I only made it up." confessed Joey, hanging his head in shame.

"That's okay." Alex gently touched his arm and then she looked at benji, "Are those the reports?"

"Yes, let's go into my office." Benji took them back to a small room.

Bobby followed the two of them, but didn't say a word until Benji had closed the door. His eyes were still swollen from crying and he was afraid to say anything for fear he would start to cry again.

Benji looked at him carefully. She saw his hands, "Are you okay?" She said to him.

"No! What do you think?" He said rather rude to her.

Benji looked away. She tried to understand what Bobby was going through. "Forgive me."

"Bobby! We know you're hurting, but you do not need to take it out on the people who are trying to help!" Eames scolded him. "Benji, what have you got for us?"

Bobby looked at Benji and with his eyes, he apologized. She smiled weakly at him, and then she addressed Alex. "There were two semen samples. One was Bobby's and the other was shooting blanks."

Alex raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you saying the man is infertile?"

"It sure looks that way." She answered.

"that isn't good." Bobby said. "Now we don't have any DNA to go by."

"Don't ever give up hope." Benji told him, gently touching his shoulder. "It may look gloomy now, but later we may find our silver lining."

Goren cocked his head to one side and looked at her. What she said seemed to make sense.

Alex smiled at the two. "Bobby are youready to go home?"

He turned his head quickly, "Go home?"

"Yes, you know that place you go to after work." teased Alex.

"can't I spend the night at your place?"

"No, you can't Bobby. I have date and how would it look if I brought him home and this big man is at my house, not good, I tell you." Rambled Eames.

Bobby hung his head down, feeling more depressed. "I don't want to be alone."

Suddenly Alex got an idea. "why don't you spend the night at Benji's?"

"What?!" Exclaimed Benjora.

"You have a big enough place, besides you always wanted Bobby to spend the--" Alex couldn't finish the sentence, because Benji's hand went over her mouth.

"Don't say that in front of him." She smiled at Bobby, who pretended he didn't hear any of the conversation. "Okay, he can spend the night."

"Good, it's settled then." Alex turned to leave them. "Bobby, I'll see you tomorrow." And she left them both standing there.

They both looked at the door, then at each other. "Are you okay with this?" Benji asked him.
"I am, if you are."

"Let me get my purse and we can go." Soon the two of them were in the parking lot, in her car and headed down the street.
.....to be continued
I am also trying to make a video. Vincent D'Onofrio has been aspiring me, so I hope I can make a good one.....

2 comments:

val said...

Will Benji make him happy? I'd love a chance to heal his wounds..

aprilspring said...

I'll give you a little into the future. Yes, she does, but more sadness before that happens...