Saturday, June 14, 2008

subway show

I was blogging vincent the other day and I found out the show where he was the subway victim was on Friday at noon. Well, needless to say I had to work, but thank God for VCR, cause I taped it and I got to see it for the first time that night. I was amazed at the performance. It even made me cry and that is something I do not usually do. I am so glad to have finally seen it. There are alot of shows I have yet to see of his, but it was wonderful.

Eternally Yours, chapter two will be put on tomorrow. It is finsihed, I just need time to retype it...

1 comment:

val said...

Isn't it wonderful? I saw it the first time around, before I knew who Vincent was, and I wept buckets. Still do, every single time - that is, the one more time I've seen it since (can't actually bring myself to watch...)