Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday vincent

this pic is me and my best friend (I'm on the right) My friend came to NYC for a vacation (she's from scotland) and I met her on the internet. We had been friends for nearly 5 years and have never met until that day. It was both of a dream come true for us. I am so glad I meant her....



Happy Birthday Vincent D'Onofrio.

I wish you all the happiness and all the success. You deserve to have many happy days. We (your fans) love you and only want the best for you.


This is what I would have written in his birthday card. I can not think of a better way to celebrate his wonderful day. Just what do you get someone who probably has anything his heart desires? Oh wait, he doesn't have me, but I am probably not what his heart desires. (*darn) A girl can only dream right? haha!

4 comments:

val said...

Isn't it great meeting cyber friends? The UK VIxens will have another get-together this summer, all being well, Diane crossed the Atlantic to meet up with tess and go Vincent-hunting, JoJo meets up with Julie, and that's not all the friendships Vincent has blessed us with.

aprilspring said...

I would love to meet with some Vincent fans here in the USA. It would be great to travel around NYC and go vincent hunting with a friend.

Anonymous said...

One day, I WILL thank him for all the friendships, love and laughter he's brought into my life. Shaking his hand would be enough...as long as he doesn't mind when I forget to let go ;0)

Happy Vincent-Birthday-Day.

BobbyG said...

I have yet to meet any fellow VDO fans in person, but I have a really good friend I met through a mutual love of baseball. He lives in St. Louis, and I have traveled there several times to go to games with him and his wife. They, in turn, have been to Cincinnati. Not everyone is lurking on the Internet to do "evil" things. You just have to be careful.